Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 55 ..... Perry, FL to High Springs, FL 76 miles

What can I say?  Just another great day of riding the Florida countryside.  I was struck by how rural and agricultural it the views are....ranches (in Lancaster County, PA where I am from, one would call them farms)

My riding is strong, but the "end days" gloom has set upon me....I'm feeling the pinch, three more days then back to reality.

High Springs was a cute little town, upon arrival we managed to find a small cafe with ice cream and sandwiches...just the thing after 76 miles.  Then some shopping to pick up last minute end of tour items...there was no reason to hang out at our no star hotel, no internet...so that's the reason for the late post of day 55.

Tomorrow, our last full day of riding, before we  head to the beach at St. Augustine...

more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment