Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 54......Wakulla Springs, FL to Perry, FL 51 miles

That bear that I ate the otherday, got eaten again today........another personal best!  We left the park after 8:00am this morning, turned right, and never looked back.  The conditions were perfect.  Bright sun, but still cool, the road was smooth, and a nice shoulder and FLAT.

The scenery was a bit boring, pine trees and scrub pines....miles and miles....when we pulled into the town of Perry, looking for a place to eat lunch, my average mph was over 17!  It's amaing what a day of rest will do....and yes, perfect conditions.

I do wonder if I will ride when I get home....will I be motivated?  Will I ever want to get back on the bike?  Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.  I dont' have long to wait...three days of riding left....

No comments:

Post a Comment