Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 41 ........... A fabulous day off, 0 miles


What a great day off......a quaint B&B, as many cups of coffee as I wanted in the morning, a beautiful town to stoll through...it was just a great day.

I did the usual day off bike cleaning, and thanks to my friend Coop' changed three tires...yes three...I rotated the front one to the back, then put a spare on the front, then realized that my tires were directional and had put the rear one on the wrong way......uhg!  So yes, three tire changes....but after that the day got better.

The B&B had great big porch repleat with rocking chairs ......so a good part of the day was spent on the porch in a rocking chair, with a computer on my lap....... then a stroll in the village, lunch at a cafe, t-shirt purchase.....then back to the B&B were the porch sitting changed to courtyard sitting.....

0 miles, great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment