Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's almost time......

We had our first ride meeting today, we got to meet all the other crazy people....the ones who have decided to ride from San Diego to St. Augustine.....

I think it's finally hit me, what am I doing here? Who's bright idea was this? Well at least the other women seem great, a really fun bunch...but seriously 3,100 miles on a bike....what was I thinking.

I am so nervous for tomorrow....can I make it with the rest of the pack to the starting line? We need to ride 3 miles to the beach so we can dip our tires....then we head out or should I say up...it's a 2,000 ft. climb in elevation tomorrow.....

On the eve of this fabulous adventure, I declare myself ready, and so it will be....It was so great to have my dad, my niece and her kids, my riding buddy my sister, and of course the one and only ever supportive husband.......stay posted, hopefully I'll get a photo of the start tomorrow and get to post it for all to see......

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! remember always moving forward.
    I am so proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete