Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 6.....0 miles!

Today was our first rest day.....it was nice not to have to get on the bike. Although truth be told, I did miss it a little. I was a little restless. I guess I've gotten accustomed to all the new scenery....all things new, every day. But, also truth be told, my butt could use a day off, so I relaxed.....shopped, sat in the hot tub, and made a few calls.


I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some photos of what our daily routine entails and the support vehicles we have. Woman Tours has a 15 passenger van that can carry just about as many bikes and pulls a trailer that holds the kitchen and the luggage....here's the set up.....
Yes, the trailer really has a kitchen here it is!

Yes, this really is a kitchen, and wow the meals that come out of it are fabulous! It' s pretty much gormet all the way...fresh, wholesome and healthly just a way a girl needs to eat for riding 89 miles in a day.....

Well, tomorrow will come soon enough as we cross the border into Arizona........






No comments:

Post a Comment