Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 22 ......... wheeeeeeeee! (SIT)*

The wind truly was a friend today......... tail winds made a good ride (54 miles) a fast ride. We got into the motel in Sanderson just a few minutes after 12:00 noon. So what a great day to really just hang out relax, laundry and other necessary tasks for life on the road. But now, I'm curled up in bed, watching TV and snacking on popcorn.

I'm nervously wondering about tomorrow; 111 miles. I've never ridden that far before. On the one hand, I'm nervous and trying not to stress out, on the other hand I'm thinking I'll just pedal as I normally do and go as far as I can, and then when I'm done I'm done, and I'll hop in the SAG.

I'll admit, I'm a little tired of West Texas scenery, this certainly is a big country and a really big state....we're here for another 2 weeks or more .... so I'll need to find other things than the scenery to keep me moving and motivated.

Thankful for the good weather....

*Still in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment