Sunday, February 28, 2010

And the winner was.......I went for a ride.....

Riding in the rain is challenging, but it gave me a chance to try out my new waterproof booties....can't decide if they are the best things since sliced bread or totally useless......my shoes were nice and clean at the end of the ride....but my feet were still wet. Not quite as soaked as last saturday, but then I did step in a puddle......

Glad to be back home, warm and dry.....looking forward to send off party this afternoon at Keegan's Grill...hope it stops raining!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I got your blog info from the Arizona Newpapers Association when I called to have a press release distributed about my father who is currently on the ride from CA to FL! He left Feb.27th & should be in Blythe, CA tonight. Here is his website: www.pedal4peace.org & my mom (who is helping to drive the support vehicle) is blogging at pedal4peace.blogspot.com I have also set up a facebook page that I am keeping up with. We would love to connect with you!

    ReplyDelete