Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday morning......5 days to go....

So here I sit, 6:00am Sunday morning February 28th. I'm wondering lot of things, most importantly will I ride today. This would be my last ride with Charlie and the gang from the Bagel Nosh, but alas, it's raining! As it can go in Arizona, it's possible that it's raining here, and not 3 miles down the road at our starting point. That has happened to me in the past. I so desperately want to go, but starting out in the rain....I could try my new rain booties, I do know that my rain jacket works........I'll wait perhaps a 1/2 hour or so and see how it looks.

The other things I'm wondering.....how did it get to be February 28th, 2010 so quickly, last April when I began contemplating this Journey, it seemed so far away. How did the starting time come so quickly....on the other hand, the time seems to drag, I just want to get to San Diego and get on the road already.....

I also wonder if I'll be strong enough to keep up, will the aches and pain keep me from pedaling.....

I wonder to about the home front....will my fabulous husband make it by himself. He has declared nothing but his undying support....but at times I think his sacrifice is more than mine......

Finally, full circle back to the beginning I wonder if I'll ride today....jury is still out....I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment