Monday, October 5, 2009

Hills and more hills.....

What a great weekend of riding, temps in the 70's early morning, which we haven't seen here for months in the valley of the sun....

I continue to be amazed that practice makes perfect. we learn that as children but as we grow, sometimes we forget the most basic of life's lessons. I was able to complete my goal of 100 miles this week, in spite of my meters (cadence and MPH) not functioning, but thankfully now there are fixed. A big thanks to Charlie, who continues to coach me on the hills. I did hills this weekend, I thought I'd never do...for those of you familiar with the rides, I did mini hill, Warpaint and 40th street, all within 30 minutes of eachother and this was well after the 2 mile hill on 5th Ave...I continue to be amazed at what one can do when one put their mind to it. Now I need to put my efforts towards a real training calendar and will continue to post riding updates as well as personal updates....

No comments:

Post a Comment