Monday, January 11, 2010

54 Days and Counting............

Saturday's ride was rough...."The Ladies" met at the new Tribe, it was great to see the magnificent new store....lots to view and new biking items to check out....we set out to the gate (s mile climb on Via Linda)and the group I was with pushed me harder than I have ever riden before. Somehow, I got with the "fast" group....we rode at 17 - 19 MPH I hung in there, I couldn't believe it when I looked at my meter and I was riding that fast.....however, when we reached the beginning of the incline (prior to reaching the bottom of the 5 mile hill)I was not able to keep that pace...but completeing a 40 mile ride, with a 5 mile incline, along with head winds, in 3.5 hours was a new personal best....just maybe I can do this....

No comments:

Post a Comment