Friday, December 11, 2009

Waning Signs!

Warning bells went off in my head on Thursday as I was preparing for my first ride since Sunday. First of all that's a bit disconcerting in an of itself. Then I put my helmet on and it felt weird, like it didn't fit. I amost panicked, three days without a ride and my helmet feel's weir? What's that about. How am I going to make 3,100 miles in 58 days, if after three days off, it feels like I haven't ridden before...

The ride ended up being relatively uneventful, and I realize that now I do 22 miles without even thinking, like I used to do 10, so I guess that's a good thing...

I am relaxing a bit over the holidays, gearing up for the touch training schedule come January 1st. I have relinquished most of my extra ciricular activities, except training and fundraising....so here comes January 1st, the countdown to March 4th will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment