Monday, December 14, 2009

Continuing to Spin.........

On Sunday the spinning continued as I rode with Charlie and the MS150 training group here in Ahwatukee. We did a normal route, lots of hills, and lost of chance to spin. I am floored, I did the 17 Ave. hill, the 5th Ave. hill and the 40th St. hill, all upwards and at the end of the ride my aveage speed was 13.7.

Charlie is determined to get me to the towers in South Mountain Park next weekend, for those of you familiary with the valley, the South Mountain tv/communication towers can be seen valley wide, so it's a climb. He is determined to have me ready for San Diego....

Got several bike tips from Javelina Cycles, new end grips on my handle bars for a more relaxed and an optional grip for the long straights, and am also contimplating a new seat stem so I don't have so much trouble with the seat sliding down....

a great weekend of riding....again, taking it easy for a couple of days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment