Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Slacking hurts......

As I've indicated, I've been a slacker these past two weeks....and boy did I pay for it on Sunday! It's amazing what riotous living can do for your cycling. I was really hurting on Sunday, could barely do 30 miles. But hey, January 1st is coming, when the count down starts for real....the next thing you know it will be March 4th!

So, instead of biking, I've been hitting the movie theater, instead of commenting on my cylcing efforts, I'll comment on the movies....

It's Complicated......yes it is but Meryl Streep is just fabulous well worth the time in the seat....and of course Alec Baldwin, you just love to hate him.....

Up in the Air......what where they thinking, the title pretty much describes it, it does have a few moments....there were some laughs

Inglorious Bastards.....don't waste the time going to Blockbuster or clicking to download from netflix Schindler's List meets Springtime for Hitler, not funny.

I realize I'm not a movie critic and these opinions are just that my opinion....I should probably stick to biking, I'll get back at it after the first....

No comments:

Post a Comment