Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tired.....50 miles around south mountain.....

Who needs a new freeway around south mountain? I rode 50 miles, around the mountain, so roads do already exist!

Was a great, but tiring ride, head winds very strong on Riggs road, but glad for the experience. Somehow I think there will be winds as well as rain between San Diego and St. Augustine. As we pulled back into the Nosh today, all I could think of was that next Saturday (Tour de Tucson) at 50 miles, I'll still have 16 to go! I am looking forward to the challenge, the opportunity to ride with The Ladies, and show our colors proud, but also facing it with some trepedation. I have never participated in a formal ride before. Will be a taking it a bit easy this week, resting for the big ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment