Saturday, November 14, 2009

It does Rain in AZ

This morning as I was getting ready to leave the house for today's ride, it began to pour, I couldn't believe it was raining in AZ! Instead of riding the 3 miles to the Bagle Nosh, I put the bike on the rack and headed out to meet The Ladies. I know it will rain sometime between March 4th and April 30th, 2010, so I've got to practice. Much to my surprise, by the time I got to Elliot, the road was dry! That's the beauty of rain in AZ. The ride went on as scheduled, the sun peaked through ominus clouds, and there were roads that were wet. I was a bit of a site as I walked into Community Serve Day at Mountain View Lutheran where I was talking with Volunteers about the opportunities with Connecting to Serve. Everyone was gracious, and I was able to communicate my passion for what Connecting to Serve has done for me! Hopefully tomorrow's ride will be drier. 'til then......

No comments:

Post a Comment