Monday, November 2, 2009

November 1st, 2009 four months to go.......

Yesterday, November 1st, was a difficult challenging struggling day. Four month out from the big ride. I almost didn't get up for the training ride. Charlie and the gang were riding Usary pass, I had a 25 minute drive to get there. I didn't feel like riding. I rolled over and said to Paul, I'm not going. After 5 minutes, I knew I had to get up and ride. Next March, I'm not going to be able to say, "I'm not going to ride". I also knew that my supporters would ask me "how was the ride on Sunday?", I knew I could not let them down. So somewhere came the strength. The ride was beautiful, the AZ scenery never ceases to amaze me, the mountains, the cacti, the rolling hills and the FLAT valley.

I enjoyed the ride, however, I must admit that for the first time I really began to have doubts about this Journey I am embarking on. I know I can do it, I want to do it, but sometimes it does appear overwhelming....thanks to all the supporters who are making me accountable and giving me the strength to keep training....you are the heros........

No comments:

Post a Comment