Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Murphy came along on the ride today.......

My friend Murphy came along on the ride today, not Murphy Brown (I'm showing my age) but my friend Murphy that wrote Murphy's Law. I was so excited, I was getting out early before the heat, but just one snafu after another, I was busy day dreaming about the ride, and all the things that need to be worked out before next March. Will I rasie the funds I've commited to, how to best get the word out, how to reach out to more people so I can share about Connecting to Serve and it's mission, how can I find more sponsors for the Jersey's? So much dreaming that I missed a turn, caught in traffic snafus, discovered that my mileage meter wasn't working, so not chance of a true personal best, almost got run over by a teenage boy running to school, more trafic and turn snafus, however, I did arrive safely home, for which I am thankful. And, when I arrived it was still 72 Degrees!!! That was the best part.......

No comments:

Post a Comment