Wednesday, September 23, 2009

3,100 miles on a tiny seat.........

It's not every year one turns 50! That's what I'm doing in 2010, so in preparation for becoming a year older and a big celebration, I decided to ride across the country on a bike.



I made the decision, I have a cause, and now the journey begins......this decision has fostered many changes. I'm on FaceBook, I'm not ashamed to ride to the Dr.'s office on a bike in 100 degree temps, and I've no shame about being seen in those little bike shorts (ok, so mine are pretty big)



This blog is the beginning of a journey a journey of miles, but also a journey of discipline and growth. Stay posted.....you'll get the full story and the history of why on earth I'm riding 3,100 in 59 days on a really tiny seat.....

1 comment:

  1. I will be following you on this epic journey. I will encourage you on the long hills and hope you will pull me along when my energy flags. I am so proud of your decision to do this and your commitment to training. Ride Linda Ride!

    ReplyDelete